Tuesday, November 3, 2009

halloween's crazyness!

Hey guys,
A quick post to share with you my favorite pictures from one of the  Halloween's Party of the Stars!


Haha ...Halloween it's supposed to be scarry, no?:)...By the way the  blazer is nice...I think it would be good to also wear it without bras...with black leather leggings...and a belt in the middle..

Very trendy this season the funky leggins...I don't know if I can wear them..it is not really my style...but why not from time to time...it can be funny...The most, I like the colour combination in this outfit...blue electric+purple,pink+black!


This pictures it's my favorite... I can not understand who is it on it...but it's perfect...I like these small details in the outfit  like the black sunglasses, the lace gloves...the cigarette...real Madonna:)


I LOVE this jumpsuits...with Louboutin shoes, the outfit is just perfect:)...I was not very into the jumpsuits before...but now... started more and more to like them...think that it's confortable, sexy, stylish, original in the same time...and you can wear it anytime!
(picture took from www.style.com)

It is already 1am here in Brussels:)...wish you good night and see you soon for a new fashion discovery:)
xoxo
Julia

1 comment:

  1. crazy the 1rst photo:)) how did she dance at the party?:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete